SIDNEY - When you make a gift to the United Way of Sidney you support organizations and efforts that provide:
- Emergency assistance for flood, fire and other disaster programs
- Care and baby items to young mothers
- Assistance with the development of leadership, citizenship, community service to young boys and girls
- Diverse activities that meet the interests of young adults ages 7-18 in a structured setting
- Care for patients who suffer from life-threatening illnesses
- A community based educational child care center
- Assistance, shelter and humane treatment for homeless animals
- Training and coordination of community volunteers to tutor adults in basic reading and writing skills
- Assistance to identify the needs of the youth of our community and encouragement for the development of programs and resources to meet their needs
- Free services such as a community pool, youth sports programs
- Quality of life opportunities through the support of the theatre and music.
Please consider a gift during this holiday season. Include your name, address, and if you are paying by credit card, the number and expiration date. Mail to Sidney United Way, P.O. Box 14, Sidney, N.Y. 13838. United Way of Sidney Wishes You a Safe, Healthy and Happy Christmas Holiday.
Reprint from The Tri-Town